A Monitored Texarkana Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Texarkana monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor alerts you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Texarkana?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to find that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Texarkana flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. When your Texarkana flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Texarkana Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Texarkana flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (870) 705-5023 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.