Today's smart security installations are becoming more advanced by the day. Even so, you may still neglect to do basic security duties like arming your a home security system, closing the garage, or even making sure your doors are locked.
How would you feel if you never had to worry about these chores in the future? When you implement geofencing in Texarkana, you can just leave the driveway and have your security system do it for you.
What is Geofencing In Texarkana For your Security System?
Geofencing generates a virtual border around your residence, which you are able to customize within your cell phone app. This modern home security option then tracks your mobile device to see when you cross the perimeter and then initiates pre-programmed actions or notifications.
How Is Geofencing Possible?
Geofencing is made possible by z-wave, a wireless communications standard that smart components take advantage of to share information with one another. This innovative approach aids your security system by grouping all elements onto the same network. You can then institute a unique boundary along the perimeter of your home and program the specific actions you want to occur when you cross the boundary.
For instance, shortly after you exit your property, you could instruct your security system to lock doors, shut the garage door, and turn on your alarm. Conversely, when you return to your house, geofencing can inform your system to disarm alarms, raise the garage door, brighten first-floor lights, and even alter your your home’s comfort levels.
These are some of the components you will be able to control with geofencing:
● Smart lighting and plugs
● Surveillance and alarms
● Home electronics like TVs or appliances
● Garage doors
Schedules, Scenes, And Geofencing Are Available In Your Smartphone App
Geofencing is just one way you can utilize your home security system in Texarkana. When accessing the security app, you can reap the benefits of automation. Just tap a button, and you can:
● Program schedules: program your smart devices to operate at predetermined times. Instruct your lighting to turn down to tell you that it's bedtime, or disarm your security alarms as you start your day.
● Manage how devices interact: Make specific equipment activate based on another activity. Have your thermostat activate the connected fan if the fire alarm trips. Or turn on your hall’s smart light when your security camera senses strange movements outside.
● Set a scene: Make scenes featuring various devices that operate in harmony together. Make your lighting lower, the A/C go down, and the locks activate when the day is done. Or customize a scene for TV night with specific lighting and HVAC settings.
● Protect your home with geofencing: You may not always remember to set your alarm system if you're running late for work. With geofencing capability and your mobile device, you'll never forget to switch on the alarm and shut the garage door.
Get Started with Geofencing in Texarkana
Whether you desire extra certainty of a completely secure residence whenever you go to work or you wish to automate your smart home technology, geofencing is a wise choice. Speak with one of our knowledgeable team members today at (870) 705-5023 or complete the following form to begin customizing your optimal security system.